Kagiso Rabada is on the cover of the latest edition of SA Cricket magazine, which hits the shelves on 25 April.
Rabada first featured on the cover last year. He was a superstar in the making with the world at his feet back then, and it’s become clearer that there are no limits to the 20-year-old’s potential, and is set to play a leading role across all three formats in the foreseeable future.
In the latest issue of SA Cricket magazine, Rabada talks about coping with the pressure and expectations at such a young age, his all-rounder ambitions and who his favourite footballer is.
Also in the new issue:
– The Proteas’ failings at major tournaments comes under the microscope
– Chris Morris has a massive IPL season with the Delhi Daredevils ahead of him
– South Africa’s new crop of youngsters failed to make their mark at the U19 World Cup
– Joe Root and Ben Stokes have been central to England’s resurgence in the longest format
– Despite turning into one of India’s most accomplished and reliable players, World T20 Player of the Tournament Virat Kohli hasn’t lost his competitive edge.
– Dane van Niekerk is one of the world’s most exciting all-rounders and she has another huge season year ahead of her.
– Gulam Bodi’s sentencing proved that there are effective measures in place to stop spot-fixers, but it remains rife globally.
– MVP Dwaine Pretorius has burst on to the domestic scene as one of the country’s most promising all-rounders
SA CRICKET MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION RATE
8 issues: R179 (incl VAT), Neighbouring states: R432; International: R585
SA CRICKET MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION ENQUIRIES
Phone (021) 416-0141, fax 086-567-1350, or email: [email protected]