Dale Steyn is on the cover of the latest edition of SA Cricket magazine, which is now on sale in leading retail outlets.
Steyn is back and hungrier than ever after he rolled over the New Zealanders in August. With just six more wickets needed to pass the legendary Shaun Pollock’s South African Test record-haul of 421 wickets, the Phalaborwa express will surely achieve the feat when the Proteas tackle Australia in November. Already a legend in many people’s eyes, Steyn is more than worthy of another nod on the front of our magazine.
Hashim Amla is our secondary feature, who, after removing himself from the Test captaincy, is back to firing on all cylinders and in all formats after his successful T20 stints with the Kings XI Punjab and the Jamaica Tallawahs.
Also in the new issue:
– Steve Smith will be aiming to skipper the Australians to their first success against the Proteas Down Under since 2005.
– He has little coaching experience, but Mark Boucher has the task of maintaining the Titans’ recipe for success.
– Keaton Jennings is leading the crop of young talents moving to England to get playing opportunities.
– Can social media make domestic cricket in South Africa relevant again?
– SACricket Magazine chats to JJ Smuts on his unexpected stint in the Caribbean Premier League.
– Today’s global game makes a Super Test a mouth-watering prospect.
– Mike Procter was so dominant in his prime for Gloucestershire, the opposition nicknamed his county ‘Proctershire’.
– The Proteas Women have been boosted by the emergence of young talent ahead of a busy summer.
SA CRICKET MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION RATE
8 issues: R220 (incl VAT), Neighbouring states: R420; International: R720
SA CRICKET MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION ENQUIRIES
Phone (021) 416-0141, fax 086-567-1350, or email: [email protected]